March 28, 2017

Everybody's Famous




Suit Jacket: KappAhl (old)
Heart Choker: Forever 21
TMNT T-Shirt: thrift store
Trousers: H&M
Nylon Socks: H&M
Shoes: Vans via TK Maxx


My favourite weekend activity is definitely NOT going out at evenings. Beacause you can't go out if you're not invited anywhere. Ha! But last weekend was different - on Saturday, my childhood friend threw a party in a club and I obviously couldn't say no, even though I had to wake up early to school the next day (yes, I do have school on weekends). I hate clubbing and I don't see any explainable reason why should I go there all dressed up if all I do is complaining about every single thing - blame the DJs though. Bad mixes make me really upset. It's really not my fault.
I decided to monkey around a bit and chose this "elegant" suit jacket and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles tee which I found in thrift store about 6 years ago but kind of forgotten that I own it. Also, I adore TMNT and yes, you can ask me about all of their albums and I'll name them all in a heartbea t(meme alert). Main rule of me dressing up for parties is: dress casually and add a suit jacket to make it more Saturday night friendly.

Definitely not going to be invited to a party anytime soon. I took a proper care of this. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loads of taco flavoured kisses for stopping by and leaving a trace of your existance on this blog! Your opinion motivates me to keep going!! xoxo

"Follow for follow" isn't really my idea of fun, so just leave your blog address — I'll definitely check it out. And if I like what I see, then I'll definitely follow you and won't leave.

Tiny Finger Point